cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link from Fiori app to ME54 to concrete Purchase Requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Lets say user is working in browser with Fiori app "Approve Requisition" at desktop computer (sap logon is also available at this computer).

Is it possible to provide/add in this Fiori app link which will redirect user directly to ME54 to Purchase Requisition which is currently display in Fiori app ?

BR Lucas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lukasz,

Could you explain the business use case that approvers need to access SAPGUI from Approve Requisition app? I think the users don't want to start SAPGUI.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only part of additional functionalities which works in ZME54 will be available in Fiori app. Thats why such link could be functional in case when user is working on desktop and wants to access this rarely used additional functionalities (which are not implemented in FIori app)

Lucas

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lukasz,

I would extend the standard app and implement required function. Fiori apps and OData have "Extensibility".

If you want to call windows application from browser, basic steps are like this.

1. Create a shortcut for the transaction

2. Implement Javascript which calls the windows local file. In this case the shortcut file.

I think you can call windows GUI but you can not pass document ID.

Please visit community.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG