cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line Conformation Date

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our business requirement was not to do an ATP check. It takes 1 weeks for the material to be produced in factory, so by default the schedule line should be confirmed as per today's date + 1 week + transit time (depending on route).

To implement this, we have removed the Availability check from the schedule lines, put 7 days in transportation lead time and necessary transit time in route definition.

This solve our purpose, as the system proposes correct delivery date in schedule line as per route.

Now the user wants to have a control over the GI date, as 1 week is not always required for produce. So I try to change the GI date in shipping tab, but it does not change the delivery date (date goods reaching to customers). The confirmed schedule line is also grayed out, also I am not able to delete that line.

I need to have a control over the GI date so that i can change it manually and the delivery date should be proposed according to that.

Can anyone help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your repply.

as we have tested the same we found that the change in GI date does not affect any other date.

But changing the required delivery date in line item, does affect dates.

Example:

Lets say My transportation lead time is 30 days. and Transport time is 10 days.i am placing a order on 1st Jan.

the GI date will be 1st Feb and delivery date will be 10th Feb.

The ATP check is off.

Changing the requested delivery date to any date prior to 10th Feb does not have any effect on systems.

but if i change my requested delivery date to some date after 10th eb, system changes the GI date accordingly.

Lets say if i change the request delivery date to 15th feb, then the GI date gets changed to 5th Feb automatically. System changes subtracts the transportation time from req delivery date and GI date is prpoposed.

maybe you all know it, just posting as it might help someone.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tested this in Qality if it is affecting the new sales order or not.

I feel for the already created sales order, changes in the config generally doesnt effect.

Thanks,
Sridhar.

catherine_mckenna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Supratik,

Please review KBA 1880353 to see if this meets your requirements.

1880353 - Delivery date will be shifted into the future when using route schedules

Kind regards,
Catherine