cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage section check & Master data related issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have couple of questions regarding the master data set up of WM.

1) I have a material with Storage section indicator as 009 and i want to move to a bin which has storage section as 004. This 004 is not maintained in the storage section search. Storage section check active is blank T331-PRBER field is blank. My question is will it allow to put the stocks in 004 storage section as it is not maintained in storage section search?

2) In MARM-UMREZ field do we have any limitation of the number? We have few materials currently with  360000 base units per pallet in legacy. Can we keep as it is or should we just keep 99999? In both cases will it have any impact on LHMG1 field?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if storage section check is not active in the storage type then it won't refer the search sequence however my query is when check is not active why do you want to maintain the value in storage section search

MARM-UMREZ is having field length upto 5 character and LHMG1 is having filed definition is upto 13 character so at any point of time when conversion is happening for your transactional data make sue that LHMG1 value  should not exceed 13 character otherwise you will get a dump.(just for my knowledge could you please let me know what kind of material are you dealing with which are having the conversion factor as 360000 base units)