cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location ediable at Network header level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I want to keep the Storage location of the material editable assigned to Network activity ,when I view component overview at Network header level. I can change the Storage location when i see the component overview at "Network activity" level.

I tried the path

Project System>>Material>>Procurement>>Define Field Selection for Components>>Material Overview.

But the changes are reflected in the component overview of the Activity level only. How can i achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Manan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Pl. find the screen shot.

Let me know .

Regards,

Manan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Manan,

That doesn't look like network header, its activity 2002, which is below in the network header screen.

Go to the activity and check, there should be some goods movement already done.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I will try to guide you on how to proceed-

1) Get a Network in CJ20N with materials attached to different activities.

2) Click on the network header in CJ20N.

3) On the right hand side there is "overview"  written . Click on component overview and you will see all the materials list attached to DIFFERENT activities as mentioned below and there Storage location is not editable.

4) Now i will show you where the SLOC is EDITABLE.

a) Click on any activity on which the material is assigned.

b) Now click on component overview.

c) You will see a list of all the materials which are assigned to THAT PARTICULAR activity only.

d) And there i can change the SLoc of the material

So difference here is, at Header level component overview the Sloc is non-editable and its editable at Activity level component overview.

And i want to make it editable at Header level.

Hope you get the issue now.

Regards,

Manan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manan,

Thanks for the detail information.

This is a standard system setting done by SAP, which restricted the storage location on component overview, but if you double click, it will take to the individual overview.

I am not aware of the reason, so you can raise to SAP via OSS message, so they will provide an update on information.

Once you receive the information kindly share to us.

Regards

Terence

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manan,

Normally storage location will be editable unless if there is any issue is done.

I dont think you will be able to change.

I am i misunderstood the issue ?

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

There is no issue done, still i am not able to change the Storage location. please see that I am able to change the storage location in the component overview at the Activity Level, but when i see the component overview at Header level  I am not able to change the Storage location.

This is the difference.

Regards,

Manan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manan,

Can you please provide us the screenshot, from where you trying to change the storage location ?

Regards

Terence