cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing due list with individual invoice option

0 Kudos

Hi, all.

I’m using billing due list (VF04), with individual invoice option. The problem is that billing occurs individually, so I have to confirm each SO to bill. I would like to know if it is possible to confirm just once and all invoice be generated.

Thanks,

Janete

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is delivery related billing, then it is quite possible with standard routine itself but if it is order related, then, I don't think, it is possible since I don't have access to SAP to confirm this.  You may have to add this logic to your existing routine assigned in copy control.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer, Krishna.

I got the VF04 functionality. I´d like to know if there is a way of chose option "Individual Billing document" without I have to confirm each SO to bill. User bills up to 300 SO and has to press enter in each SO (the system leads to VF01), even in VF04.

Thank you,

Janete

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In "Individual Billing document"   that option is not available.

Instead of using "Individual Billing document"  you can try with  "Collective Billing Document" option in VF04. When you select the documents and click on "Collective Billing Document" option i it will create a billing document with Green Tick mark. with out changing any screen(VF01).

Thanks,

Krishna,

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your requirement is to create an individual billing document for each sales order/Delivery go with "Individual Billing document" else if you require multiple sales order/Deliveries want to bill as a single billing document go with "Collective Billing document" option in VF04.

While creation of Billing document through VF04 if there is discrepancy between these sales /Deliveries it will give you option of "Split analysis" to check the error.

Thanks,

Krishna.