Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case Management | Recreating a case for same BP

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

I have created a case for the blocked business partner which was rejected and BP is still in blocked stage. Now business wanted to create a new case for the same BP.

While creation of the case, system conveys that the case is already exist for the given business partner and workflow is not getting triggered as the workflow status is in completion status.

How to retrigger the case for already processed case? How to change the status of case from Rejected to approved or vice versa.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Only ONE open case exists per blocked BP.

You can find existing case by click button "display case" and find out who is responsible for this case.

In this person's workplace inbox should find such item and click button "Approve"/"Reject" to approve or reject this case.

Best regards,

Vincent

0 Kudos

Hello Vincent,

I have one question about this. Can we add rejected BP in the Negative List?

I am facing the following issue.

Please suggest me if there is any way to add this BP to negative list!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to delete the rejected case to be able to create a new case for the same business partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

H Rahul,

I am working to configure Case Management to work with GTS. I have made what I believe are the correct configuration settings under Process Route and Case Types in the IMG for Case Management, and have activated it for SAP GTS. The guide recommends that you leave the default settings for most of the config, which I have. However, when I try to create a case I receive the message "No process route model could be determined".

Can you share the detailed steps  in sequence to set up case management?

Thanks for your help.

Raj

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Could you please create different discussion thread for this.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul