cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Phase 10(Configuarion check) of manage system configuration in solman_setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am configuring a system in solman  in solman_setup . i am getting this error in last phase of  manage system configuration

Error
The definition of Technical System 'P42~ABAP' is not correct: 'P42~ABAP': Database 'DEV' must have one SoftwareComponent Version.
More Info More Info
'P42~ABAP': Database 'DEV' must have one Software Component Version.
Action Action
Outside Discovery issue: refer to SAP Note 1611483
Check Context Check Context
Managed systems setup | Managed System Definition Status (post setup) | SYSTEM =P42~ABAP

And all other steps are green  .

and also in lmdb  i find this

it is showing not automatically supplied . how to make it automatically supplied .

Please help .

Thanks

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mamartins
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Means that you didn't setup correctly the system on phase 1. You need to select which software components are installed and which ones are relevant for diagnostics.

Please check this document: Maintenance of Product in the System Landscape - SAP Solution Manager Setup - SCN Wiki

Regards,

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martins,

Thank you for suggestion . But  I did verification check and it is green .

Its throwing no error .

Thanks

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pramod,

Please navigate to your LMDB of solution manager and select the SID of which you have issue.

Now navigate to Database area and see no software of DB was selected please select the appropriate database like: Oracle or MSSQL. it shuld ne DB of your managed system whic you have in.

Regards,

Vinod Palli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Thank you very much ,

I opend the db tab and and software section i assigned the db version,   my db is db400  VR07 .

It solved my problem.

Thanks again

Regards

Pramod

Answers (0)