cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While trying to create Business Partners for SRM System from Solution manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As I am trying to create Business partners for SRM system from Solution manager 7.1 SPS08 system. But while creation I am getting the below mentioned errors.

1.Business Partner 1520 does not exist

2.Postal code must have length 05.

Error Screen is been attached below for the reference.

So please help me with this issue to resolve the mentioned error.

Regards

Vishal Chaturvedi

+919008904036

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I have already checked but the BP's Are not created for SRM users in Solution Manager system. Even I tried creating BP's using report AI_SDK_USER_BP_GEN but I am getting the same error.

Regards

Vishal Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me with this issue...

Regards

Vishal Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vishal,

Can you please check in Solution manager if the same BP are already created.

As per the your error message attached it shows the BP ID's like...... Business Partner 1577 dosen't exists.

Apart from this also try to create BP from the report AI_SDK_USER_BP_GEN.

It is very straight forward way of creating BP, still you have issues then you have to tell us the steps you are following to create this BP's,

Regards,

Vinod Palli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

While creating the Business Partner please don't put value in the Business Partner number field keep it blank, this is the area where system will generate the number for you. Please inset all the values except the Business Partner number. Make sure maintain the mandatory filed for sure like Postal code/City. Please insert 5 digit postal code in the postal code field.

Please use transaction BP_GEN for auto creation of Business Partners in Solman for SRM system.

Regards,

Vinod Palli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

The error which I am getting is when I am trying to create BP using transaction BP_GEN & the user for which this error is coming carries 6 digit postal code in SRM system. As 6 digit postal code is standard length in case of cities in India.

Regards,

Vishal Chaturvedi