cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump on ESS Time Sheet Calendar?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using Standard ESS ("hress_a_cats_1") Calender  in webdynpro applications , Its giving dump while select some data and if we move forward

or back in calender its giving Dump.

Can any one please suggest me how to resolve this issue or any SAP Notes are available for this dump.

Dump Description :

Note
  • The following error occurred in system NP3 : Could not find attribute MARKER
  • The error occurred on application server bdln2678_NP3_00 and in work process. 47
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO~GET_ATTRIBUTE of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CP
    Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_ELEMENT~SET_ATTRIBUTE of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_ELEMENT========CP
    Method: UPDATE_TSDATA_FROM_UI of program /1BCWDY/TO2BSBWCK6S1EGND0YS6==CP
    Method: IF_COMPONENTCONTROLLER~UPDATE_TSDATA_FROM_UI of program /1BCWDY/TO2BSBWCK6S1EGND0YS6==CP
    Method: PROCESS_COMMAND of program /1BCWDY/TO2BSBWCK6S1EGND0YS6==CP
    Method: IF_COMPONENTCONTROLLER~PROCESS_COMMAND of program /1BCWDY/TO2BSBWCK6S1EGND0YS6==CP
    Method: ONACTIONSTARTDATECHANGED of program /1BCWDY/TO2BSBWCK6S1EGND0YS6==CP
    Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/TO2BSBWCK6S1EGND0YS6==CP
    Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP
    Method: IF_WDR_ACTION~FIRE of program CL_WDR_ACTION=================CP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dump analysis :

Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

Except.                CX_WD_CONTEXT

ABAP Program           CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CP

Application Component  BC-WD-ABA-RUN

Date and Time          02.02.2015 04:48:24

Short text

An exception occurred that was not caught.

What happened?

The exception 'CX_WD_CONTEXT' was raised, but it was not caught anywhere along

the call hierarchy.

Since exceptions represent error situations and this error was not

adequately responded to, the running ABAP program

'CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CP' has to be

terminated.

What can you do?

Note down which actions and inputs caused the error.

To process the problem further, contact you SAP system

administrator.

Using Transaction ST22 for ABAP Dump Analysis, you can look

at and manage termination messages, and you can also

keep them for a long time.

Error analysis

An exception occurred which is explained in detail below.

The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_WD_CONTEXT', was not caught and

therefore caused a runtime error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

My self resolved the issue, i have created context attribute with name " MARKER"

and i have assigned my node reference to global attribute "GN_TIMESHEETDATA".Then i have

done some coding changes on  update_tsdata_from_ui( ) method as per my requirement in custom component(its copied from HRESS_C_CATS) .

Thank you all for giving some help full inputs .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

The error is due to not having the an attribute 'MARKER' in the context node inside an action 'STARTDATECHANGED' .

I suggest you to check WDA component first.

Check whether by any configuration this attribute is added. Once you get the  details then only search for if any note implementation is required.

Regards,

Monishankar C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello monishankar,

Thank you for your suggestion ,

i have seen in Context level there is no attribute called "MARKER".

i am unable to understand where this field can be maintained.But in an action 'STARTDATECHANGED' code has written below.

lt_element_set = lr_nd_timesheetdata->get_selected_elements( including_lead_selection = abap_true ).

IF lt_element_set IS NOT INITIAL.

LOOP AT lt_element_set INTO lr_element.

CALL METHOD lr_element->set_attribute

EXPORTING

value = '1'

name  = 'MARKER'.

ENDLOOP.

ENDIF.

Scenario :

i have copied from "HRESS_C_CATS" To Z component this component i am integrated in

hress_a_cats_1 application from FPM_OVP component.

then dump is occurring in time sheet if select some date and click on apply some data will displying in below table.. then if click on forward or back button in calender its giving dump.

can you please help where this attribute will be available.

Thank you

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vanu,

It doesn't matters if you go on for copying the component and application configurations. It works well as expected based on your configuration with similar to the standard one.

Have you ever tried to change the code inside the CATS webdynpro component???Make sure, where you used the context MARKER. try to sort it out first. Later we can easily analyze the root cause.

BR,

RAM.