cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori - Custom Timesheet Workflow Approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have been tasked with adding a custom workflow approval for timesheets to Fiori.

i have seen this thread: 

which makes me think there is not too much to do.

however i did also try the following:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0ab2463-4e16-3110-b08e-d93918e51...

and

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/601793c0-67fb-3010-35a8-b4aca9ebf...

however i feel there is something missing as it refers to training - not sure what to put in for the tiles and target mapping.

I get an error saying "Could not start the app due to a configuration problem"

2015-02-02 11:18:12 Error (500, Internal Server Error) in OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='WorkflowTask-approveTimesheet%3Fscenarioid%3DZTIMESHEET_APPROVAL'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop'": HTTP request failed

Details: Launchpad UIX01CA1 / TRANSACTIONAL / ApproveTimesheet does not exist in client 130 - {"requestUri":"/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='WorkflowTask-approveTimesheet%3Fscenarioid%3DZTIMESHEET_APPROVAL'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop'","statusCode":500,"statusText":"Internal Server Error","headers":[],"body":"{\"error\":{\"code\":\"SY/530\",\"message\":{\"lang\":\"en\",\"value\":\"Launchpad UIX01CA1 / TRANSACTIONAL / ApproveTimesheet does not exist in client 130\"},\"innererror\":{\"transactionid\":\"54CC816CE7273DDAE10000000A736A4F\",\"timestamp\":\"20150202112228.9895470\",\"Error_Resolution\":{\"SAP_Transaction\":\"Run transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on SAP NW Gateway hub system and search for entries with the timestamp above for more details\",\"SAP_Note\":\"See SAP Note 1797736 for error analysis (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1797736)\"},\"errordetails\":[{\"code\":\"/UI2/FIOCONT/052\",\"message\":\"Target Mapping erroneous  (Role:SAP_FND_TCR_T_X1, Catalog:X-SAP-UI2-CATALOGPAGE:SAP_FND_TC_T_X1, Chip-Id:00O2TOBRKQU83WGW4KE2JWWW6, LPD:UIX01CA1/TRANSACTIONAL/ApproveTimesheet). (Admin TA /UI2/FLC).\",\"propertyref\":\"\",\"severity\":\"warning\"},{\"code\":\"/UI2/FIOCONT/032\",\"message\":\"Launchpad UIX01CA1 / TRANSACTIONAL / ApproveTimesheet does not exist in client 130\",\"propertyref\":\"\",\"severity\":\"error\"},{\"code\":\"/UI2/CX_RUNTIME\",\"message\":\"Navigation Target cannot be resolved, Please check error log.\",\"propertyref\":\"\",\"severity\":\"error\"},{\"code\":\"/UI2/CX_RUNTIME\",\"message\":\"An exception was raised.\",\"propertyref\":\"\",\"severity\":\"error\"},{\"code\":\"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_TECH_EXCEPTION\",\"message\":\"\",\"propertyref\":\"\",\"severity\":\"error\"}]}}}"} sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

can someone assist me with this please / point me in the right direction?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

The semantic object should be WorkflowTask and the mentod should be approveRequests. It is described in the P15 of How to Guide: SAP Fiori - Adding a Custom Workflow Scenario to the SAP Fiori Approve Requests in 6 S....

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

i am now getting the following error:

2015-02-02 13:11:24 Error (404, Not Found) in OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS/Chips('X-SAP-UI2-PAGE%3AX-SAP-UI2-CATALOGPAGE%3ASAP_HCM_TC_T_X1%3A00O2TOBRKQU83VXD7WBXUDSBS')?$expand=ChipBags/ChipProperties": HTTP request failed

Details: Resource Chip not found. - {"requestUri":"/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS/Chips('X-SAP-UI2-PAGE%3AX-SAP-UI2-CATALOGPAGE%3ASAP_HCM_TC_T_X1%3A00O2TOBRKQU83VXD7WBXUDSBS')?$expand=ChipBags/ChipProperties","statusCode":404,"statusText":"Not Found","headers":[],"body":"{\"error\":{\"code\":\"SY/530\",\"message\":{\"lang\":\"en\",\"value\":\"Resource Chip not found.\"},\"innererror\":{\"transactionid\":\"54CC8F72E7273DDAE10000000A736A4F\",\"timestamp\":\"\",\"Error_Resolution\":{\"SAP_Transaction\":\"\",\"SAP_Note\":\"\"},\"errordetails\":[{\"code\":\"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION\",\"message\":\"Resource Chip not found.\",\"propertyref\":\"\",\"severity\":\"error\"}]}}}"} sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

Please take a look at SAP Fiori - SAP Fiori launchpad troubleshooting.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Answers (0)