cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic modification rule not working in skip stage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

The material and plant , has assigned an inspection plan, , which has a DMR rule at lot level, the rule says that  in inspecting only the first lot will go for UD, and if the first lot is accepted, the rest are skip stages. It was inspected for the first time, So now for second time it should be in skip stage and should not be necessary to be inspected, but the inspection lot is created and the material entered keeps as blocked in Quality inspection in MMBE. the status of lot in QA32 is REL SKIP , the RR is also not possible as the screen is gray out. we have check the setting in material master for control insp. lot and it is for each material document item.

How to restrict it? can you please help me.

Regards,

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have a job that runs in order to complete your skip lots?

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not using Job to complete the skip stage

Regards,

Dev

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

So you manually try to close the skip lot (by setting a UD) and it does not work?

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the skip stage the lot should be in Unrestricted stock but in my case it is posted to Quality stock.

How to restrict it.

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

You did not answer my question. If you have auto acceptance with no time delay there is no need having to modify the SAP behavior.

Did you search before posting? Most likely not, as there is a similar thread by Surya M from 2013.

MH

VigneshV
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Dev,

In this whether the Quality info record between vendor & material in maintained as Self certified ?

As DMR considers this while UD clearance.

Vignesh.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have checked the setting for  Control Inslot.It is already 'For each material document'

I have checked the info record , sorry I am new in QM could you please explain - 'Quality info record between vendor & material in maintained as Self certified ?

Regards,

Dev

VigneshV
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Dev,

Pl find the screenshot shown for Q-Info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vignesh,

Sorry for delay in reply.

we are not using the quality info record, for this material.

Regards,

Dev

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bit Strange !! Ideally, qty for Skip lots doesn't go into QI. Moreover, Stock type is also controlled via inspection set up.

now for second time it should be in skip stage and should not be necessary to be inspected, but the inspection lot is created 

But, I don't get the above statement. You'll get the inspection lot with SKIP status. However, you only would need to have Usage decision completed. RR not possible.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

It is true that the inspection lot is with status SKIP, but the stock is in Quality instead of Unrestricted .

Generally for the SKIP stage , stock is in Unrestricted use. No need to do RR etc.

My question is How stock is posted in Quality instead of Unrestricted use.

Regards,

Dev

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pl check your settings for Control Inslot. Change it to 'For each material document' and do a GR then.

You'll get the quantity in Unrestricted.

ntn