Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL ending balance Value variance between FS10N and FDSB Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In My  concertn GL Ending balance Value variance between FS10N and FDSB Table

we have few gl account that we compared with FS10N balance vs FDSB Table both the amount not matching for few GL account.

kindly advice how we can find out the reason for variance, how we can resolve this issue.

Your advice more valuable.

Best Regards

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you try to Correct data using FDFD tr (IMG -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Cash and Liquidity Management -> Cash Management -> Tools -> Prepare Production Startup and Data Setup). ? This transaction will delete all entries from FDSB table. Reread all data from accounts again and fill FDSB table again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Thank you very much for your reply,

if we execute the transaction FDFD they system will delete all entries from FDSB Table and rewrite the table again.

i have two question here.

1. kinldy confirm the system will consider  the GL account if the gl account master enabled with planning Level

2. could you pls advice we need to schedule this job any time (during business working hours) or week end.

Best Regards

Senthil kumar V

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. kinldy confirm the system will consider  the GL account if the gl account master enabled with planning Level

if you choose option: then system reads planning level data, then it reads accounting data and reconstructs everything in FF7b transaction (filling the right table).

2. could you pls advice we need to schedule this job any time (during business working hours) or week end.

I schedule all jobs at midnight - at this time most of customers are not working in the system. And in most cases it is enogh time for reconstruction.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much issue has been resolved