Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code: R6025 – Pure virtual function call in WPF client

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SMP 3.0 SP03 and Service Manager 4.1 application.

We have deployed the application in the DMZ server . The Device which I am using is Windows 8 and WPF client version installed is Agentry_7.0.3.711_ClientDotNET.

We have created the Virtual IP on top of the server so that we can connect the client on this IP address from outside the DMZ networks.

Hence we created the SMP certificate with the Virtual IP name and installed on the device.

This is the procedure done so far.

Now in the device when I am logging in the WPF client enter the serer details and I am getting the below error

Please guide what can be the issue . Is the certificate creating any issue or any required software version is missing.

Kindly help

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Neha,

To confirm if the certificate is correct, from the device while outside the network/DMZ.  If you open your web browser and enter the same url you are using on the client you should get the I am here! message without any certificate warnings or errors.  If that is successful you know two things.  First that the hostname for the virtual IP you created correctly resolves to the sever and second that the certificate the DMZ is presenting matches what you installed on the client.

https://{Virtual IP hostname}:8081/sub-url

If this is successful then you will need to look at the client install.

The error I see in your screenshot indicates a communications error 14 which is most often a problem with the routing or network connection between the client and the server or that the server is not running.  Please verify with the URL in a browser and see what you get back as the first step.

--Bill

Answers (0)