cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need any Certification???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i finished masters in Logistics and supply chain management from a UK University. I learnt SAP MM during the course work. Well, I havent found any jobs in Uk after graduation.

Am currently living in India. Am looking for jobs in India.

But, so many questions running in my mind. What sort of jobs do i need to apply for? Do I need any certification in SAP though I did my masters??

Doing SCM job without SAP will give any good career opportunities in future?? Any SAP certifications will help me finding a job?? If so what certification do I need to take up??

Plzzzzzzzz help..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

Below is my suggestion-

• Based on current knowledge and degree try to get job in SCM. In 1st Job experience you will get idea about industry,requirement,business process,operation,how the business runs,logistics  etc.While doing this you can judge your interest whether you are really interested in operation,execution or in systems
  • Try to join the company where SAP MM/SAP SCM module get used.Because of this you can earn hands on experience in SAP which may helpful to you in future.
  • Inventing 3lakh Rs at this stage will not solve your purpose.
  • While doing job learn more & more business process and co-relate with them with SAP system.
  • After 2 or 3 years later  you turn around and think on same question I am sure,You are the only one who can answer better than anyone.
  • With or without certification also you can have great career ahead.Certification will add value after some experience only not at this level.

I hope this will help you.Wish you Good luck.

Thanks,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx a lot

I shall do the same....