Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring SOA Messages for RFx Responses Outside the Firewall

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

Scenario Classic:

- 01 System with SRM 7.02 with SUCO_1 Activated, RFX submission outside of the firewall and SRM_WSRM_1 : SRM, PI-Independent Enterprise Services

-  Other System with SUS(ROS) in the same system, with Supplier registration and working Ok, SUCO_1 Activated

-  NOT PI

The Requeriment:

The potential supplier can self-registration and management yours own data (SUS/ROS).

The bidder after approved by strategic purchaser can participe in the bidding processing (SUS).

The Implementation and process to make for this Requirement:

- Activated Supplier Registration in ROS

- Configurate in SRM(EBP) the OPI for transfer the Bidder, because the Contact Person is not possible.

- The Strategic Purchaser  mark the flag of "Portal Supplier" to bidder in SRM(EBP) ans SAVE.

- Activated the SOAMANAGER and configurate the webservices ProxyConsumer (SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_Out) in SRM y SUS.

- After of this in teory should be create the XML and send from SRM to SUS for Send two e-mail with id and password temporary to bidder.

The problems:

1st question:

It's where to enable the customizing switch SRM_701_SUCO_BIDDER_DECOUP.

It's only SUS or in EBP or is in both?

2º question:

Under the path supplier collaboration > RFX response... > Master data I was only able to replicate the conditions.

1. While replicating payment and incoterms I get an error, "SRM logical system is not defined". is necesary this step, because I don't use payment.

3º question:

When I manually create supplier in EBP and assign it with bidder and portal supplier flag,  the XML message(SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_Out)  is not generated in EBP, I don't can see this message,

I have activated business function (SRM_WSRM_1 : SRM, PI-Independent Enterprise Services).

4º Question:

While replicating bidders with /SAPSRM/REPL_BIDDER (provided in the SPRO path)  I sellect role BBP001 and get following error. : Replication for partner 0000000099 starts > Error:BBP_BID:349 0000000099.

and when I executed the transaction BBP_SP_SUPP_INI, I have not message.

The question more important for me is how I can done for management the bidder and contact person between SRM(EBP) and SUS without PI and this scenario, I listen proposal solutions standard and no standard.

Thanks in advance for your input guys, I realy need some hand here!

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi David,

for your 3rd question, SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_Out is not generated because you have not configured PI. This interface cannot be used with PI independent services. Please check note 1523906 as well.

You will not be able to use this scenario without PI with a standard solution. A non-standard solution would be possible only with considerable  modifications to the standard SAP system and code, I cannot imagine a viable solution this way.

regards

Zoltan

anamika_mudgal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Check this alternate  way if it's helpful to you

Please verify the following SPRO customizing is correct in your system:

• SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Technical Basic Settings -> Define System Landscape  (table BBP_BACKEND_DEST)

Please check that the correct value is maintained for the System Landscape Directory Name (field SLD_SYS_NAME). This value must be filled for both your sender and receiver system, and it must match the value maintained in your SLD on the PI system.

Regards

Anamika M