cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Center Master Data

0 Kudos

I am trying to bring updated cost center data using standard options in one of test environment and having challenges.

The entire process is taking about 10 minutes, w/o doing anything the record count for few subjected tables is not getting changed at all.

Tables involved.

CSKS

CSKT

CSSL

STXB

STXL

STXH

ONR00

ONRKS

CDHDR

CDPOS

is there anything what I am missing? The entire project says successful at the end but does nothing.

Thank You,

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member65049
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

I hope you are using the BPL object "Cost Center". Please check that you've maintained and validated the reduction criteria at the Execution Step level (package) level in TDMS project work Center.

Also check that relevant data exists in the sender system corresponding to the reduction criteria specified by you. Do this check for all the tables where you feel data is not getting changed.

You can also check the guide for "How to transfer business process library data" in the link http://help.sap.com/saptdm40/

Go through the section on how to maintain reduction criteria and parameters.

In case everything is fine and maintained correctly, we would need to take a look at the system to check why the data is not getting changed. Please open a CSS message in CA-TDM-BPL component and mention the tables where you are facing issues.

Thanks and Regards,
Rupam