cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One add transaction, three detail screens in one screen set, not saving data going Back?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We're having an issue with an add transaction.We have a custom object which requires a lot of user input and does not fit one IPAD screen.

- at first, we created a screen that was bigger than an IPAD-window but it seems it is not possible to scroll in an IPAD detail screen (even though I've seen posts that it should be)

- our second approach was to create a screenset with three detail screens within it. The screen set is connected to one add transaction and it allows navigation between the three detail screens. However, if I in screen 2 enter a value in an input field and click "Back" to screen 1, the value in screen 2 is not saved. It seems "Next" must be pushed for it to actually apply the data entry. This is our issue. How do we save the values even if I go Back?

Any ideas or suggestions of how to go about this issue?

We're working on IPAD,

Work manager 6.0

Agentry client 6.1.4

SMP 2.3 SP03

Agentry server 6.1.3.10212

I've also been testing this on a windows dot net client (Agentry_6.1.3.10212_ClientDotNET) which gives me the same behaviour.

I tried several possible (and it seems impossible) ways with tabs of tile edits, 3 separate screen sets, even separate transactions (add + 2 edit)...

Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found one solution:

- just have one detail screen

- make fields overlay with hide/display rules

- buttons that control which fields are displayed/hidden

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Daniel,

This is a known issue that Agentry development is working to correct.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thank you for confirming.

Daniel

Answers (0)