cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Type not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi The requirement is to create an additional output type for excise invoice the output for retail invoice is already present. I have created an addition output type by copying the output of retails invoice. I have also added an additional table in with desc. Sls org/distr chnnl/div/plant. & added this table in the access seq. in the same access seq. which is assigned to the retail invoice. The table is created with desc. plant is bcz the new output if for manufacturing plant which is diffenent for retail invoice. However, while selecting the output in vf02 BILLING DOC.---- ISSUE OUTPUT TO the output type doesnt appear in the output list. Can you please advice on the same. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Sales to Output Management.  Check the Determination Analysis from VF02 and share the screen shot of that

G. Lakshmipathi

somnath
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi - Yes one is the condition record which is obvious to be maintained in fetching the condition type here the output type as well pls make sure during copying the retail output no requirement routine gets copied if so , pls remove that from the procedure.

- Thanks , Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Please check if you have maintained output condition records in T-Code VV31.

Regards,

Shivdeep