SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings for Revenues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on ECC6, EHp4 and implementing only BCS part in FM. We are budgeting both Expenses, where we will have error messages and Revnues, whcih we need for our MIS purose.

For Revenues, I have made following settings and and after tsting it is working fine, need expert confiration if it is ok.

In "Tolerance Profile"  in "Maintain Tolerance Limits"

Ceiling Type                                        Activity                         Message Type                Usage          Availability Control Event

Revenue (Incoming Amounts)           ++ All Groups                Information                      90.00           With Internal Mail (Only Once)

Revenue (Incoming Amounts)           Actual Postings              Information                      90.00           With Internal Mail (Only Once)

My rquirement was, I want to budget revenues, but AVC should not be applicable. With this setting, I am getting warnig message but system i not stopping me in case of short budget.

Is it correct doing this way? Do any one expect any issue in long term?

Please advise.

Shailesh

Message was edited by: Shailesh Joshi Please note, in the same profie, I have maintaind the tolerance limits for expenses, wtih error message at 100%

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

...and the question is?

In your case, AVC is applicable: you just issue warnings instead of stopping messages. You should think if you really need it: might just annoy the users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli,

Will definitly think over it...

Regards

Shailesh A Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to budget for revenue and not have AVC, then there is no need to maintain tolerance profile.

Regards,

Karthik