cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to consume non single WSDL in SAP PI - ESR (IR)

former_member544878
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Third party has given the non single flattened wsdl to consume by SAP PI.

i have upload the wsdl as external definition and mapped in message mapping (MM ) in ESR (IR).

In message mapping, external method is not loaded properly in Message Mapping ( MM) in ESR .

According to the publisher, They have given the non single wsdl web service and use WCF technology and includes multiple XSD's.

Can you please help to consume non single flatened WSDL web service in SAP PI IR  ?

Thanks,

Rehan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rehan,

Please check the external references tab in root/main external definition. All the reference should present in the tab.

Please check the below blog for reference

regards,

Harish

former_member544878
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks for reply.

i have gone through given example and upload all relevant XSD's .

Still i received the some references are still missing message in main XSD and it will see fields in red on the message . Even though i  have upload sub sequence XSD's in external definition.

Can you please help to solve the issue  ?

Thanks,

Rehan

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rehan,

Did the references tab is populated with req.names? Please check if all the external definition references tab is populated.

regards,

Harish

former_member544878
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Here I have to upload main wsdl and 3 XSD’s.

Main WSDL , Method ( STOUnsoldReturnAccptance ) - parameters are not populated in Messages tab in External definition.

In External definition, All URls for XSDs are populated in External Reference correctly.

Can you please help to solve the Issue?

Thanks,

Rehan

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rehan,

When i have that problem i usually changed manually the references for local references in my PC and later i upload all the files together.

Regards.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rehan,

Is there any external reference for 3 XSD's which you uploaded. you can check from reference tab of all three XSD's.

regards,

Harish

former_member544878
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks for reply,

In main WSDL , External References are loaded this way.

In first XSD, only one external Reference is loaded this way.

In second and third XSDs, No external Reference is loaded.

Then, Can you please guide me to solve the problem ? Is it required to modify XSDs and which ones and what i need to add.

Thanks,

Rehan

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rehan,

the two statements are present in source XSDto refer other XSD. import or include. one of them will show in reference tab and other one will not, you need to check the root XSD's header.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rehan,

Have you imported the Referenced XSD also into ESR?

Regards,

Azhar

former_member544878
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

i  upload all relevant XSD's into External definition .

Still i received the some references are still missing message in main XSD and it will see fields in red on the message . Even though i  have upload sub sequence XSD's in external definition.

Can you please help to solve the issue  ?