cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display insp. method by result recording in QA32 in separate column.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

in inspection plan I connected MIC with method. If I open QA32 --> "Result recording" I see all MICs, but without inspection method. I can display inspection method by clicking button for each MIC. But I want to see name of Method next to name of MIC immediately on the same line. Is there any customizing?

I have attached document for inspection method. I find the document attached in the results recording , still i have to click on the TAB to view the inspection method name.

Please do help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. I don't think either if this can be done.

Only if your method is upto 40 char, you can use it as 'Short Description' of respective MIC to refer it directly during result recording.

ntn

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

To my understanding, there is no such customizing available to suite your requirement. You can create a new custom "Layout" for QA32 with ABAP help, and you can there you see your inspection method, method's name etc in your new customized output.

In the normal QA32 output you can get Task List type, Inspection plan Group, Group Counter, Usage, etc. You can use the tables PLKO, PLPO, PLAS, PLMK, etc to find out the inspection method linked to your MIC.

Thanks,

Arijit