cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMER FIELDS IN QN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My client is running SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 7.0 .

As part of data privacy compliance & security requirements, there is a requirement to conceal all fields of the customer(Sold to partner function) in Quality notifications for customer complaints.

Client intends to display only the customer(Sold to partner function) /partner #.The rest of the fields including customer(Sold to partner function) name, contact details(Tele/Fax etc) and the address as well need to be concealed so users do not get to access these details including partner address( from customer master record)...This should apply at all times Create/change/display QN

I tried in SPRO via:-

QM->QN->Notification Creation->Notification Type->Define Screen template->Field Selection: Partner Screens.....influencing (Notification type)=**

Tried to Hide Customer, List name etc.. but does not work..

I also tried ->QM->QN->Notification Creation->Partners->Define fields for partner lists.->Field Selection Partner Type Customer

Name ->invisible , postal code ->Invisible etc...but does not work

Basic reqmt is to hide /conceal partner address, partner overview & any access into customer record for telephone address etca

Pl can you help advise how to go fwd

Greatly appreciate inputs

Thanks

Ranganath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Looks like you already have done the background check about this issue. In your option for 'Define Screen Template', please can you also check if it is possible to change the customer sub-screen under 'Define Screen Areas and Tabs' and add your Z- sub-screen to remove all customer specific entries.

If this is still not working, you may try creating a Transaction variant in SHD0 and see if that is working for you.

Thanks,
Arijit