cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear 0 quantity stock in Q in 922?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While cleaning records based on report LX03, I found several cases where I had a record with 0 quantity in 922. (See file1)

I looked in LU04 and found all chance notices were processed.

Not sure how I can clear this

New to SAP to your feedback is truly appreciated,

Heidi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think,  I figured out what happened. An inspection lot type 09 was generated moving 51 pieces to quality status, a release was conducted along with a LT06 transaction. At the same time, it seems that two chance notices were processed which may have created two TOs  (one for 9 pieces and one for 42 pieces) for the same batch. We have corrected the process to ensure that this does not happen again. However,  I am still wondering how I can fix the record on LS26 for this material/Batch .

Please see attached the LX03,

Your feedback is truly appreciated,

Heidi

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The usual way is to move the positive quant onto the negative quant with LT01 and movement 999, then both will vanish.

But your issue is not really with the 42 from your current screenshot.

Still you have an inconsistency of 9  when comparing WM and IM.

Do a LX23 to adjust IM with WM. This assumes that the WM stock is correct, but this is actually not the case, hence you need to do subsequently a physical inventory.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The status can be set manually to processed in LU02, this alone does not tell whether it was really processed.

Is the total from your screenshot equal to MMBE quantity?

What is the quantity in MMBE per stock type for your batch  201307028 ?

IF here is no difference then I would list (and eventually share as screenshot) to analyze all transfer orders for this batch  201307028. Maybe this can give some insight into the history this case.

By the way, I alerted the moderator and asked him to move this question into which is the desired place for WM questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The quantity in quality status is 0 in MMBE.

Please see attached a screen shoot of MMBE and LT24.

Your feedback is truly appreciated,

Heidi

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The screen shared by you everything seems okey. Could you please share the LX03 screen specific to those line item where you see the available qty is Zero for 922 also please include Total stock, Stock for Putaway and Pick quantity in the report layout

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looking at the screenshots I miss somehow a Transfer order from storage type 998 INITIAL to 922 for 9 EA

According to the TO list you got 51 EA into 998 INITIAL but only moved 42 to CO1 TEMP, hence the 9 EA should still be there.

And the quantity from WM is not in balance with MM either, since the 9 EA are not available in MMBE, while they are in your screenshot that you attached to the initial question.

The last TO is scrapping of 9 EA, but this is done from transfer postings storage type (which virtual stock)

I guess you then cleared the difference storage type 999 with LI21, which wrote of the 9 from MMBE.

It would be interesting to know what happened to the quant of 9 EA in 998 INITIAL