cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP heterogeneous environment DB13 RFC configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have installed SAP Central instace on Windows 2008 R2 and install Oracle database 11g on Oracle Database appliance with Oracle Linux operating system. Also installed standalone SAP Gateway in Database host.

SAP Application working fine except DB13 which has auto generated RFC connection.

RFC connection failed with following message.

Destination: SAPXPG_DBDEST_TLCINFODAC03 (Handle: 2, DtConId: BEC4A8E4C9ECF1F5B9EC005056B65D40, DtConCnt: 0, ConvId: ,)

EPP RootContextId: 005056B65D401EE4AA986BB76EF399EC, ConnectionId: 00000000000000000000000000000000, ConnectionCnt: 0

EPP TransactionId: BEC4A8E4C9ECF1F2B9EC005056B65D40

Error RFCIO_ERROR_SYSERROR in abrfcpic.c : 1730

CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=1 thRc=667

Program (exec) could not be started

DEST =SAPXPG_DBDEST_<DB-Host-Name>

HOST =172.xx.xx.xxx

PROG =sapxpg

Appreciate some one give idea where I missed the confoguration.

Thanks

Karu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

>>DEST =SAPXPG_DBDEST_<DB-Host-Name><<

I believe the RFC here is SAPXPG_DBDEST_TLCINFODAC03.

What happens when you do a connection test for this RFC?

If the test fails then check the dev_rd, the latest dev_rfc<N> and the corresponding dev_w<N> trace files in the work directory of the AS node.

If you have configured a standalone gateway then follow the SAP note 980266 - RFC destination SAPXPG_DBDEST_<DB-HOST> does not work and check the settings.

As a reference check this discussion

Cheers

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reagan,

Cheers!!!!

Thanks for your information. All my settings are correct except the full path to SAPXPG program.

As soon as RFC configured with full path it works.

here is example - /usr/sap/<SYSID>/SYS/exe/uc/linuxx86_64/sapxpg

Thanks again for you support.

Karu..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

maria_shen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Karu,

I hope you have already been aware that this is a space restricted to "SAP on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows"

Kind regards
Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Could you give me more detail about space restriction??

Thank Yoy

Karu.

maria_shen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Karu

This space is restricted to the database related issue, AND the database type is IBM DB2 on LUW.
As you are using Oracle database, if you think it is a DB issue, you have to address it on Oracle forum.http://scn.sap.com/community/oracle,

You can get all the topcis and spaces in the right part of SCN welcome page.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards
Maria

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved

0 Kudos

Hello Karu,

Check your RFC SAPXPG_DBDEST_  and check access parameter in your gateway gw/acl_mode set with parameter 0.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pabio,

I have tried with changing parameter. When I changed the profile parameter I got the invalid prfile value messgae.

I just ignored the message and save the profile. After re-start the system, check the RFC connection still connection fail with same message.

Thank You,

Karu