cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Financial Supply Chain Mngmnt (FSCM) - Add on/Usage Type for 7.40?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I notice that the last version in the PAM for FSCM is on NetWeaver 7.03.

I believe it's probably now an optional component/usage-type for ERP 6 on NetWeaver 7.40 (EHP7) but does anyone know technically, as a Basis guy, how this is installed?

Is it an add-on to download for ERP6 post-installation? Is it a usage type selected when installing?

If anyone knows the process for installing this type of ERP 6 setup for Financial Supply Chain Management systems that would be very handy - I'm not clear on if the terminology may even have changed at all... my understanding is the component is FIN-FSCM

Regards all

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The note  1939991 should help you on how to download the FSCM add-on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I see that this mentions specific financials add-ons including

• SAP_FIN
  • EA-FIN
  • FSCM-CCD

The 3rd being the FSCM add-on. I see also that the "Required Support Packages" include SAP_BASIS 740 AKA NetWeaver 7.40; so that looks good.

One question though - the SAP note is specifically for "SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA" - I take it though that is more sales pitch for 7.40 rather than HANA being a technical requirements to run the functional content of this add-on? Do you know?

This note could be interpreted as only being for SAP Business Suite actually running on (AKA powered by) HANA, which is commonly not the case still for many customers.

Additionally if you reference these threads..: -

... then you can see that it sounds like the main component you need to install is actally just "FINBASIS" in the latest releases, allowing you to use the Switch Framework (SFW5) to turn on the FSCM functionality you require. Thoughts?

Oh NB - any idea if there is guidance on whether you can happily run FICO and FSCM all in one system?

Regards, Jamie

Answers (0)