cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AES CUstoms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a problem with GTS 10 and Feeder ECC 6.0 Retail with the following issue:

We have Customs exports simplified procedure to Suisse with CAP products who needs an AGREX export licence if you send more than 500,-- kg.

The export with excepted quantity 500 kg we can use the simplified AES procedure. If we have more than 500,-- kg we need the normal procedure and use the export control within the compliance module for writing of the customs license AGREX. How can we control, that GTS use once the normal and once the simplified procedure.

Currently we can steer it with the authorization for simplified procedures, if we add the tariff code that is for the simplified procedure. But we have only 10 materials with CAP products and licence. In this case we have to add more than a hundred in the authorization and also I cannot handle the issue with the excepted quantity of 500,-- kg.

Can anybody help in this issue?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jörg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

I have 2 suggestions:

1. Create an additional Billing Type, and map it so that it links to the Standard Procedure.  Then the user can choose which Export Procedure should be used by selecting the associated Billing Type.

2. Code the BAdI /SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0C, Method IF_EXTEND_CUS_CDOC, so that field CS_HDR_CDOC-GEN-SPECIAL_BUSINESS_TRANSACTION is populated with a special entry value when the quantity in the Billing Document is more than 500kg.  Then add an entry in customizing table /SAPSLL/TLEDPAF (for the determination of Activity Sequence) to use that entry so that the correct Export Procedure is used.

I hope one of those suggestions may be helpful to you.

Regards,

Dave