cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue doing availability check in APO for GATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to do an ATP check from ECC to APO. We have a custom BAPI (Function module) in which BAPI BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY used for this purpose (this inturn calls BAPI_APOATP_CHECK).  We are passing plant, material, unit and check rule as inputs.  The output is  the Available Quantity. In our case, we are getting the correct available quantity for Non-GATP materials. But, for GATP materials, we are getting the available quantity as Zero. Could you please  let us know if any other paramaters need to be passed while doing ATP for  GATP materials ( GATP config in ECC and SCM)? Also, is there any alternative way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210266
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

The BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY calls AVAILABILITY_CHECK_CONTROLLER for doing the availability check and passing value of P_ATPCA-ANWDG as '6'. It treats the call to function as an internal call. So, instead of calling the this BAPI, you can direclty call AVAILABILITY_CHECK_CONTROLLER or AVAILABILITY_CHECK passing P_ATPCA-ANWDG as '8'.

The transaction CO09 also passes '8' for that parameter when calling availability check FM.

Hope it solves your issue.

Thanks and regards

Swati

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

Key parameters in Availability Check done in GATP are

1. Check Mode (determined based on Requirement Class in ECC)

2. Business Event (Checking Rule in ECC)

3. ATP Group  (Material Master field)

I suggest you to try transaction CO09 in ECC for same material/plant. This should make a RFC connection to APO and open screen from your connected APO System. This will help to find out whether gATP availability check is active for this material/location. Then you can Verify integration model for Availability Check.

Hope this will help

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

I remember using this BAPI in the past.. and i understand, there is field which decide where to do the ATP.

don't remember exactly but it should you give you a hint.

Please check the parameters passed during your Non-GATP and GATP material while calling BAPI you are using..and you will find the issue.

I will try to check my notes if i have it written

Pravin M

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Pravin,

You can segregate gATP and ECC ATP Materials in the Integration Model for CIF. What are you using the BAPI, BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILTY for?

Thanks,

Subash