cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stage in Shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Transportation gurus,

We have a requirement to have one stage per one delivery within a Shipment document.

We combine multiple deliveries into one shipment and though the shipment leg is same across deliveries, our business wanted the shipment document to have individual stage for each delivery. This is because when we create Shipment Cost document we wanted the Shipment Cost item to represent single delivery.

Any thoughts/help highly appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sg,

Check this,you can have multiple shipping points manually entered for each line item in the sales order,so that the customer will receive multiple deliveries.

Hope this helps you,

Encourage by rewarding.

SriRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

We are wanting individual "STAGE" for each delivery in SHIPMENT document.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SG,

Can you be more clear with your ?

Correct me if i'm wrong in understanding,

1.Delivery for 1st shipment,you want individual satge(from where you load the stock vide truck etc.)

2.Delivery for the 2nd shipment you wnat to reapeat the above peocess.

SriRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram - we combine deliveries into one shipment...everything okay....system does leg determination.......at this point if all the deliveries in the shipment have the same departure & destination address, shipping type, vendor etc....system creates ONE stage for all the deliveries.......we are looking at have seperate STAGE for each delivery.....have any of you customized your SAP to have individual STAGE for each delivery in your shipment doc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SG,

I'm sorry,we did not come across this kind of situation till,anyhow if i find anything on this,sure i'll pass on to you.

If you find the answer,do share it,so that it will be helpful for all in the community.

SriRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

fyi,,,,i found the solution...thanks to everyone who looked into this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

config option - 3: Determine preliminary and subsequent legs by delivery note in shipment type definition.