cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create IDT connection to SAP netweaver BW using (SAP JCO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to create connecion between SAP BI 4.1 and SAP BW 7.31.

When I fill correctly the parametres of BW system and i put SERVNAME.APS.DataAccess=DF_JCO_SERVNAME_0;SERVNAME.DataFederatorServer=DF_JCO_SERVNAME_0 as "program ID mapping"and then do the test, DF_JCO _servername_0 will be created automatically in SAP BW, I check this connection in SM59. it works successfully.

I do again the test connection in BI 4 this message error apeares to me com.sap.connectivity.cs.java.drivers.DBDError: [Data Federator Driver] [Server] [Connector 'testSourceConnection1422617413004'] An error occurred while trying to ping the server: SAP NetWeaver BW has reported an RFC error: Error during RFC callback: Function RSDRI_DF_RECEIVER not found

I tried also to create this RFC "DF_JCO_SERVNAME_0" using SE37 function module RSDRI_DF_CONFIGURE, and check again the test in BI 4, I will get the same error.

What means of RSDRI_DF_RECEIVER not found ?

I could not find any solution of this problem please help me to solve this problem

Thank you in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Henry,

Thank you for your answer,

I performed it but i can not solve my problem.

Regards

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

BTW - this is a pure BW-BASIS task, so perhaps you would get better replies from the Business Warehouse forum.

Can you confirm you also did:

• configured Data Federation APS accordingly?
  • maintained host file and restarted BIplatform?

Regards,

H

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I see that this is a double post, so i will lock this one.  please continue on this discussion thread:

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could only find this tip here Problem with connection to SAP BW for universe

.. which suggests the same (SE37) but with a few additional steps to activate/commit the change.  Did you perform these?

Regards,

H