Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of resource type in APO

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to change the resource type (multi mixed to single mixed ) of some resources in APO.

I can see that the resources are already linked to some orders and to PDS which I don't need further because of which it is not allowing to delete the resource.

What is the best way to do the delinking of these orders and PDS and to send the corrected resources from ECC?

Could you please explain explain step by step procedure to do this.

Thanks in Advance...

Prash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

When you will delete the PDSs you have the possibility to delete them even if you have orders. You have to check box - Delete PDS Despite Usage.

Another way is to use heuristic SAP_PP_011 to Delete Fixed Pegging Relationships.

Once the PDS deleted you have to also delete the work center assigned to those PDSs (in my opinion).

At the end you have to send again the changed work centers by CIF and then the PDSs. Don't do the CIF transfer in delta mode. It must be done as initial transfer.

Hope that can help you!

Thanks.

Regards, Marius 

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

The where used list of resource says it is linked to some orders eventhen PDS is deleted despite usage.

How we can delete these orders in apo system, any best and easy way for it.

Sometimes it says resources has some link with orders in other planning versions also.

Because of all these we are not in a position to delete the resource in apo.

Thanks in advance.

Prash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

To delete the orders try this.

1. go to /sapapo/om16 - choose the ordkey - once you execute you will get another screen with the details, copy the one from the first column "internal Order"

2. se38 - /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS  -  in the order GUID paste from the above step

and check on all those 3 boxes and execute.

your order will be deleted. use this only when this is absolutely necessary to delete.

after this you will have to first remove the resource from the model, before deleting it.

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie

would there be any issues if i delete orders in this way because without deleting the existing orders it is not allowing to delete the resource in apo.

do we have any other way of doing it.

prash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

there should be any issues as long as you are recreating them later on. let us know if you are able to delete the resources as well.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

I think that your pl.orders are consistent!

To delete the pl.orders you can use program /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER. Based on the order category and planning version you can delete them (eg. AI category is for pl.orders).

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jyotichalikar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

In order to change the resource type from multi- mixed to single mixed, you need to first delete all the orders associated with this resource.

For this, you can go to /sapapo/rrp3 and delete the orders.

If your using PPM, then for time being remove the resource from the PPM(only then you will be able to delete the resource in APO).

Now, delete the resource in APO.

In ERP, change the resource type form multi-mixed to single mixed and re-cif  the resource.

You should now be able to see the single mixed type of resource.

Also include the resource in PPM.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the benefits of the others consultants, please indicate the good or the helpful answer!

Thanks, Marius