Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Work Manager 6.2 Download + Data Tables Sync Error

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on the SAP Work Manager 6.2 application. When I am trying to download the application from device iPad i got the below error.

When I check the Events.log file I could see the below.

6940, Client Time Zone 'Asia/Kolkata' alias was not found in TimeZoneAliases in Agentry.ini

6940, Client Time Zone 'Asia/Kolkata' alias was not found in TimeZoneAliases in Agentry.ini

6940, java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.syclo.sap.DataTable

I thought some of required settings in JavaBE.ini file might be missed. Could anyone please suggest on this.

Thanks in advance,

Roopa M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Roopa,

Looks like your classpath is not correctly pointing at the jar file that holds the common Syclo code and contains the DataTable class.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the reply.

Previously the agentry server is connected to one of the ECC landscape. Now I have changed the connection to another ECC environment.

This time I am getting this error. The agentry server is connected successfully but the required syclo classes are not executing it seems.

So could you please suggest what are the settings/configurations are required to resolve this error

Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Roopa M.

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I have configured sso in work manager 6.2 .In this process i have modified javabe.ini file.I have re-started the server and application.When tried to sync from the device i have encountered the above error.

This error might be due to inconsistencies in configuring sso and modifications to configuration files.Please suggest how to proceed further.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sravanthi,

You need to make sure that the parameters and globals on the application config panel in the new system are properly configured to match those in the old system that works correctly.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP