Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Call to BRFPlus Function using the generated FM code not working

Dear Experts,

I have a situation where I have created a new BRFPlus Application in the Development system. This is our first BRFPlus Application.

I simulated the BRFPlus Function in the DEV system. It is working fine. It is giving the correct results.

I have used the option to generate the Function module from the BRFPlus Function. And I am calling this generated Function Module to call the BRFPlus function from my program. It is working fine in the development system. The BRFPlus rules are getting executed successfully.

Now, I have transported the whole BRFPlus Application to the test system. I simulated the BRFPlus Function in the test system. It is also working fine. It is giving the correct results.

However, when I call the BRFPlus function from my program using the generated Function Module. It doesn't return any results in the test system.

I am not able to understand why the same generated FM is working in Development system. However, it is not working in the test system.

I checked that the BRFPlus Application is active and it is same in DEV and Test system. The BRFPlus Function is also getting simulated successfully in the Test system.

Well, set a break-point in the generated class of your decision service.

The class name is available in the Workbench for example. Just navigate to your function an klick on tab "Code Generation". Here you see the class name.

When you call your decision service with trace choose the one which supports a trace.

Set the break-point in method IF_FDT_GEN~PROCESS of the class.

Here you can check the context, jump into the rules processing (method process_pure) and you are able to check the construction of the the return value.

Best regards

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question