cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC stuck in outbound queue of ECC but received in taget system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We sending the IDocs in a sequence using queue processing option in WE20, one of the Idoc stick in the outbound queue and all other sub sequent Idocs also stuck in the queue but actually the first Idoc has reached to PI and the target system and the acknowledgement send to ECC.

Can any one tell me what could be the reason and how to resolve this.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Rachana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rachana,

It seems strange that the first IDOC got processed on its own to PI but still shows stuck. Can you verify the IDOC number in WE02 for the one found in PI and confirm if its same. Also whats the reason why it is stuck?

Cheers,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rachana,

Whats the queue name in PI for the outbound IDOC? My guess the configuration might be still for t-RFC instead of qrfc

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

The queue name ORDER, the interface was working all the time only today we got the problem, it is in production and up and running for long time. So the configuration is right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rachana,

Whats the status of that IDOC when u check with IDOC number in WE02?

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Status is 39, we are changing the status to 39 when the acknowledgement come from PI (PI will send the acknowledgement when receiver adapter successfully processed the message).

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rachana,

Can you please give us more clarity in which system queue is stuck and how are you processing from WE20?

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

The Idoc stuck in ECC, in WE20 I selected Queue Processing check box and gave the Rule name and collect Idocs.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Rachana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rachana,

Do you mean the first IDOC seen as stuck in ECC has reached PI? Can u lemme know the PI version u r working on?

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

We are on PI 7.31 SP06 dual stack. in BD87 goto->qRFC->outbound qRFC then we can see the queues, there I can see the first IDOC stuck in queue but the IDOC reached to PI but not removed from the queue, if I manually removed from the queue all IDOCS are processing fine.

Thanks for input.