cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Solution manager ITSM Business partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues

Hi, This is Eunhwa. I am handling ITSM in Solution manager.

I have a question regarding ITSM business partner.

In ITSM, Processor also can create a message. at that time, Processor should input Processor's name 'Reported by' pop up.

To select processor's name in pop up,  when processor find his business partner, There aren't all of business partners.  Some business partners appeared in 'reported by' pop up.  

So Processor can't select his business partner.

How to see all of business partners in 'reported by' pop up.
Please help me.

Thank you.

Best Regards,  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eunhwa,

To add to Robert's reply, the standard Reported By partner function is defined with the Contact partner category and the standard Message Processor partner function is defined with the Person Responsible partner function. Thus, when you search for a Reported By, you get the search for Contacts and when you search for a Message Processor, you get a search for Employees. If you do not have all of the individual business partners assigned both the Contact and Employee roles, then the list shown on a drop-down search will be different. Obviously, to fix this you can add both roles to each individual business partner or change the assigned partner category. I would recommend the first unless there is some reason you do not want to assign such roles.

Kindest regards

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eunhwa,

please check via TX: BP if the BP´s which are not shown, have the BP-Role "Employee" assigned.

Regards,

Robert