cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer the Shopping cart approval note to purchase order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRMgurus,

We are upgrading from SRM 5.0 to SRM 7.0 and de-activating the shopping cart workflow(Auto-approved).

The approval will be triggered in the PO depending on the conditions.

But we want to transfer the approval note from shopping cart to purchase order i.e. the approval note written in shopping cart should be available for Purchase order approver.

Please let us know how can this be achieved?

Best Regards,

Siddappa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anamika_mudgal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddappa,

I have read the issue but i am not cleared about that you want to transfer the note between SAP SRM and SAP ERP or between SAP SRM procurement documents !!

Text Transfer Between SAP SRM and SAP ERP Documents :

if you use the classic or the extended classic scenario and SAP ERP 6.0 EHP 04 or higher, you can ensure that all note texts appearing on procurement documents are also displayed on their follow-on documents, independent of whether the documents are created or processed in SAP SRM or SAP ERP. By mapping the texts in Customizing of SAP SRM, you set up the system to transfer the note texts between SAP ERP and SAP SRM, so that they are available throughout the entire procurement process.

Text Transfer Between SAP SRM Documents:

Within SAP SRM you could only transfer texts of the same text type from one purchasing document to another.

The following Customizing activities are relevant:

• Supplier Relationship Management -→ SRM Server -→ Cross-Application Basic Settings -→ Text Mapping -→ Text Mapping for Inbound and Outbound Texts
  • Supplier Relationship Management -→ SRM Server -→ Cross-Application Basic Settings -→ Text Mapping -→ Text Mapping for Internal Te

Regards

Anamika M

Answers (0)