cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Mgr installation problem in Window platform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I had successfully installed Solmgr 4 Sr2 in HP-UNIX but got the following error in the Window platform. I followed the exactly all all the steps in guide but the following error.

<i><b>Any suggestion please , Did i missed. any step </b></i>.

• Here is the error ************

<b>Installation failed in Import ABAP step (18 of 44) with the following errors</b>

ERROR 2012-04-06 01:13:25

CJS-30022 Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.

ERROR 2012-04-06 01:13:26

FCO-00011 The step runMigrationMonitor with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|runMigrationMonitor was executed with status ERROR

Thanks all

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I did recently install Solution Manager SR2.

I also faced a problem while installation.

I cant figure out exactly where i stopped.

But the problem was related to JAVA.

What i did was I downloaded the new Kernel from the Site, and installed it and continued the install, it went thru.

At what stage are you failing in the installation?

please write back.

Lalchand.R

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thank you everyone for responese.

Can anyone please suggest the patch i should apply . I had no problem in UNIX but seems to have lot of probem in Window 2003. Still failling at ABAP import (18 of 44 step)

Thnanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Which patch are you talking about, since you are in the middle of installation?

Normaly the cause can be determined from the installation log files. Import ABAP phase gives problems due to many reasons like installation media, network adapter, mac address issue, JDK version issue. So I suggest you change your JDK version, copy you installation media to the local drive and run fresh installation (Don select to continue from where it stopped).

Regards,

P. Kumaravel..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Import ABAP error occurs. Check the JDK version.

Also if you have sufficient right and permissions to perform. Secondly ensure you have sufficient disk space.

What happens is that at times the thread breaks and then when you restart the installation since a *.bak is created it doesn't allow it to progress any further.

Check in cluster/server/log file if any bak file exixts for the defaulttrace and importmonitor.

You need to merge the original and the bak files and then restart the installation.

reward with points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please update the kernel, and try proceeding.

Lalchand.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalchand.

Thanks for the quick response.

I am failing at sept 18 of 44 which is <u><b> Import ABAP</b></u> step. Erro message are not clear. Any help/suggestion highly appreciate.

Thanks ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Check your JDK version. To be safer you can use 1.4.2_09, which I tried out. Moreover ensure that you copy all you r installation media to the local disk and try re-installing from where you left.

If still the same issue, please post the sapints log file.

Regards,

P. Kumaravel.

Ps: Award points for useful answer.