cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customizing change tracker application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently we are using standard change tracker appliction and we have some performance issue and planning to chnage the sql query to improve the performance.(no UI changes.only SQL query change)

my questions are below.

1) do i need to completely build the change tracket appliction from the scratch?

2) or is there any way to get the existing standard chnge tracker application and import in our namespace and modify the query?

regards

Nithya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Nithya

You can't modify the existing standard change tracker application.

You can develop own query and own web-dynpro application for this.

DBMS schema name is:

Repository name_Z000  - where  "Repository name" = name of your repository

Table name is:

A2I_CM_HISTORY

Regards

Konsta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konsta,

Thank you for the response.Is it not possible to download the sca file and import and check the details and do the modification?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmdm71/helpdata/en/49/1bd60d82a21902e10000000a42189c/content.htm

0 Kudos

Hi Nithya

For downloading SCA file for change tracker you must have S-user login.

For deploy it into SAP Portal you can use SUM or JSPM or Developer Studio (you can see how to do it at the end of page from your link).

Sure you can check "how it works" by using DBMS profiler or set on DBMS log  into SAP MDM Console and then check it. 

You can't modify SCA file (you can decompile it but, I think this is wrong way).

IF change tracker performance is not enough you can try to turn your SAP MDM or DBMS configuration or develop own change tracker component

Regards

Konsta