Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori My Benefits: Error while fetching Confirmation statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moderator branched this Discussion from existing

Hi Pankaj,

HRBEN0015 transaction is generating a benefit confirmation form in ECC. I am getting an error in SAP Fiori - my Benefits app. Click on View Summary-> Error

Any suggestion.

Regards,

Harry

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

Put a breakpoint in the method GET_CONF_STMT_PDF in class CL_SRA007_BENEFITS_DATA_SRV and check what the function Module HR_BEN_ESS_RFC_CONF_FORM returns.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pankaj,

Here is the output of FM

ET_Error - Infotype 0171 could not be read for person 00000000 on 20150122.

Regards,

Harry

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

The PERNR is not getting passed to this function module. In Benefits that comes from the global structure which are set in the FM before this. You could check that why the PERNR is not set. You are not getting the PDF statement since the PERNR is 00000000.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Issue fixed. It was due to incomplete data. My benefit is working fine on latop/desktop.

But we are getting issue on IPAD  &  IPhone. We are getting As Of NaN-NaN-0Nan date instead of actual date.

Any suggestion.

Regards,

Harry

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

We will release a fix on SP05 for the iOS issue by this week. I will provide a note as soon as its available.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

We have the same problem with you in SAP fiori app although the tranx HRBEN0015 works just fine. You mentioned that you had this issue due to incomplete data. I would be grateful if you could provide some additional info- clarifications about it...

Kind Regards

Filippos

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Check infotype data in a method GET_CONF_STMT_PDF of class CL_SRA007_BENEFITS_DATA_SRV and put a break point at line number 35 - function Module HR_BEN_ESS_RFC_CONF_FORM.

2. Check return value ET_Error of function module HR_BEN_ESS_RFC_CONF_FORM.in method GET_CONF_STMT_PDF

3. EV_PDF_DATA should not blank.

Regards,

Harry

mike_reader3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Same issue, incomplete data with the Savings Plan info.

Answers (0)