SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMIGALL success but contract not created

philippe_tsalos
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing an annoying problem with EMIGALL object MOVE_IN_H (historical contracts).

Import file contains about 800.000 that must be created.

EMIGALL says that all contract have been created.

TEMKSV contains all the contract number in filed NEWKEY.

But in EVER 720 contract (NEWKEY) are missing !

I cannot understand why...

Note that our BC team executed report RSANAORA twice during the EMIGALL run (to boost the performance as they say).

Have you got any idea of the root cause?

Could RSANAORA be this root cause?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Philippe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ashvinder_rana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Phillipe, please check if SAP note 1399354 is applicable for your system. And also check the time slices for the contracts that did not get updated in EVER. Are there other contracts with the same time slice that got updated?

Hope it helps.

Ash

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phillippe.

Please check automatic structure CONTR in the MOVE_IN_H migration object. It should be generated, CONTR-MIG, CONTR-USE-SAMPLE and CONTR-USE-OKCODE should have EMG_MARKED fixed value and CONTR-OKCODE should have EMG_SAVE fixed value.

Hope it helps!

Marko

0 Kudos

Hi Marko, first of all thank you for your support!

I checked the customizing of MOVE_IN_H that has been made by our migration team.

None of the parameters you mention are used.

But during our last migration runs we did not encounter the issue we are now facing...

In other words, I don't think those parameters are mandatory to migrate contrats.

Anyway thank you for your help!

Regards,

Philippe

ashvinder_rana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Phillipe, please check if SAP note 1399354 is applicable for your system. And also check the time slices for the contracts that did not get updated in EVER. Are there other contracts with the same time slice that got updated?

Hope it helps.

Ash

0 Kudos

Hi Rana,

Thanks for your input. I checked SAP note 1399354 but it affects release 604 and below.

The system I work with is a 605 release (with Support pakckage SAPK-60504INISUT).

Anyway, thank you and if you've got another idea do not hesistate to share it with me.

Regards,

Philippe