cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC AAE Error response ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP PI 7.4 Java only stack - We have a scenario posting an IDOC. The IDOC fails due to an application error.The messge is in error in NWA with a descript response .. Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: Error while sending idoc :com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104) JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Batch AAAA111 CC01 Does not exist

The expectation would have been that the IDOC would be posted ECC system and go into error 51. However it is not visible in we02. Is this expected behaviour .. ? .. we would like to submit the IDOC to the backend system where the batch can be created and the IDOC reprocessed ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrzej,

The error is because PI can not load the IDOC meta. You might need to check the below link.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naveen ...

I had configured the RFC destination - XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_<SID> in NWA .. also checking the metadata for the IDOC via Metadata Monitor it says "consistent on all nodes" ... ping test works also ..

My IDOC receiver channel has the configurations :

- RFC Parameters / RFC Client Parameter - Default

- RFC Client Parameter / Destination - XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_<SID>

Any further thoughts ... ?

thanks Andrzej ..

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrzej,

You need to have one more destination in PI as XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_ECC where "ECC" is the system id for your ECC. it is used for metadata and use the same in receiver IDOC adapter CC.

check with this blog http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5050119d-9c47-3110-eab0-d90ebd211...

also, make sure you have used Unicode (MDMP and Unicode) as enabled in destination.

Regards,

Sachin Dhingra

www.saphelp.me