cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collect scenario using NW BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a time based collect scenario and when I send 26 messages to the BPM, 14 of them got through fine and the output is also correct but 12 messages couldn't get into the process at all. They are having the following error message in the log. has anyone encountered this before. We are using PO 7.4 single stack. The interfaces we used in BPM are all XI 3.0 compatible and stateless.

Error encountered during processing of XI request message in inbound ESP; Hint: com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.RuntimeProcessException: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.exceptions.TransportBindingException: Parameter set failure. The runtime was not able to set some parameter value. See nested exception for details.

Thanks

Arvind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding the original query I had, I was able to resolve the issue myself. The problem was my source service interface is a different namespace and the target service interface is in a different namespace. When passing the data into BPM inbound interface, I had not specified any Interface mapping as the data structures are same however since the namespaces for the putbound and in bound interfaces are different it was throwing the above error. So I created a on one map and it worked .

Thanks

Arvind

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u share the bpm steps with me I m working on the same scenario as urs

Jake

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jake,

Please check the BPMN model below.