SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Franchise Contract change to be moved to Production system as a transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi forum members,

I recently changed the 'Utility company's franchise fee contribution' (in Franchise fee group),  in the development system. I need to take these changes as a transport in the Production system. As this did not ask for a transport I am not able to move it as a transport. Also, this did not move with the Billing master data as it is not a Billing master data.

Please help.

Thanks,

Piyush

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mohammedmuzammil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Piyush,

I think in your case, either of the below options can be tried.

1. Check if the configuration can be done directly in production.

2. Identify the customizing table that captures these entries and manually enter these entries in the TR and transport to production.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mohammed.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

mohammedmuzammil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Piyush,

I think in your case, either of the below options can be tried.

1. Check if the configuration can be done directly in production.

2. Identify the customizing table that captures these entries and manually enter these entries in the TR and transport to production.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mohammed.

0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for the response.

Regarding option 1, yes, it can be done directly in production.

Still, can you please elaborate more on option 2 as it would be a good idea if we can make the change in the system through a transport, just to be more consistent in all the systems. I just want to know how to manually maintain these entries in the Transport request.

As far as we have checked the table EKONG is not maintainable and it is not giving option to create a transport.

Thanks,

Piyush

0 Kudos

The franchise rate is defined as a current setting and not a transport. You can see that table EKONG setting is described as 'application table' not customizing.  You should make the setting in each system.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks Bill,

I will maintain these entries in all the SAP systems.

Once verified in other systems we would be maintaining the same manually in production system.

Regards,

Piyush

0 Kudos

How do I know EKONG setting is described as 'application table’
and not customizing, where could I see that technical info?