cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract SDP alert data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know how to pull DP alert data from the system? I know there is a table /sapapo/am_alert but it does not have characteristic information. I searched online someone recommend using function module /sapapo/ampllp_sdp_alerts. But I am not sure it will give me all the characteristic shown in alert monitor. Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rick

Based on my experience Selection table (S Table) which usually has name like /1APO/S**000**. To find the S table name in your system,  you can access table /SAPAPO/TSAREATE, for your planning area, you can find in the field SELTAB the name of the table containing the single selections, it starts with '/1APO/S'.

This is a selection table and gets created for individual planning area in system.  Read the selection id which has flag "A" (Alert Monitor)  This is the table from which gets the details of Agg levels/selections for which alert is generated.

Besides you can try these SE38 programs to access selection from that table -  /SAPAPO/MCPSH_GEN_SELTAB_SE16 and /SAPAPO/MCPSH_GEN_SELTAB_MGM

Additionally please spend some time on this program /SAPAPO/AMODAL_DELETE to find out where it is reading data related to database alerts. This will help you find out table names other than /SAPAPO/AM_ALERT.

Please do share details upon finding the solution

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satish! Your information is very helpful.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mauro_candosin
Participant
0 Kudos

I solved following Satish suggestion.

Running program /SAPAPO/MCPSH_GEN_SELTAB_SE16 I found the table for "translating" the field OBJECT_ID3 of /SAPAPO/AM_ALERT. It is a table for selections (SE16 => /1APO/S340000273 in our system) and it records the selection of the alert stored on /SAPAPO/AM_ALERT.

Thank to Satish!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

You will get overall alert profile details in table /sapapo/amsg_prf against the user id , once you have SETID with you, pass it to function module /SAPAPO/AMON_ALERTS_BY_PSET,which will give you Alert Details in pt_alerts importing table in internal format.You need to convert the internal format into external format which we can see in AMON1 by assigning dynamic structure specific to AOT and AT_ID.

You can refer standard program /SAPAPO/AMON_MAIL_BROADCAST to check logic.

Let me know if you come across any issues.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the benefits of the others consultants, please indicate the good or the helpful answer!

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

Did you try Set Sending of Alerts t.code /SAPAPO/AMONMSG?

Thanks, Marius