SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMJ3 - Reverse Carryforward

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

When executing transaction FMJ3 to reverse commitment carryforwards made from 2014 to 2015 I get the error message “FMCF110 - The document item was reassigned after the commitment carryforward”. I have several documents in the situation, I understand that this documents already suffered changes in the new year and thus have a new account assignment. The problem is that I need to reverse them to the previous year anyway.

Is there a way to reverse or reset the new account assignment so that it goes back to the previous one? In this way I could reverse the carryforward.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Joana Mensurado

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to reassign this commitment to the same FM assignment which was created during carry-forward (FMCB/FMCT). Then, FMJ3 will allow you to process. However, keep in mind that you have already consumed this commitment partially or completely in a new year, then carry-forward won't be available even if you get back the previous assignment.

Regards,

Eli