cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Error WEB IDE: DeployWizard_FileError3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I'm trying to use the Web IDE ABAP Repository deployment wizard, and getting an error which says more or less nothing 😞

The logs under:

/IWFND/ERROR_LOG & /IWFND/APPS_LOG are empty (well the gateway prompts that there is not even a log file)

Thanks and regards,

Tobi 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michal_keidar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobi,

Did you get this error after you clicked on Finish in the wizard?

Did you deploy a new application or updated an existing application?

Can you please run it again but this time look at the Network tab? I see some call failed with 500 error, I want to know which one.

Regards,

Michal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

it's an existing application. I used the "extend application" wizard to load the code.

On Deployment, I chose update new Application. Error (a few seconds after clicking finish):

Cannot deploy application Z_CRMNOTES: Server-Fehler während des Viren-Scan: Es gibt kein als "Default-Profil" gekennzeichnetes (Pfad: Component.js

If I choose overwrite existing, I'm getting a lot of those messages:

DELETE https://webide-s0012398154trial.dispatcher.hanatrial.ondemand.com/destinati…bsp/objects//CRM_NOTES%2... 403 (Forbidden)

sap-ui-core.js:27 DELETE https://webide-s0012398154trial.dispatcher.hanatrial.ondemand.com/destinati…/objects//CRM_NOTES%2f.U... 403 (Forbidden)

Well I would like to choose the "new application" anyways 🙂

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Tobi

michal_keidar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobi,

Well the error is clear I guess (although I had to use Google translate ), there's no default profile for the virus scanner of your ABAP system.
See this thread on SCN, perhaps it can be of help:

I guess something should be configured differently in your backend.

Regards,

Michal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks that worked 🙂 I just had to choose one Profile as default, except the UI5 Profile which gave an recursive error exception.

Transaction was: VSCANPROFILE

Answers (0)