cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in adding header and 2 table on Ui5 screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created one new view which gets call while clicked on button on another page. In new view I have added few header details and 2 tables in page with the use of below code. All the content is getting printed but problem is When I am trying to show the few header details and single table, its printing perfectly like first it shows header details and then table, but when I am trying to show one more table (means 2 tables), the order to show on page gets disturb display like first table then Header details and then second table.

Even the correct sequence should be like first header details and then first table and then second table.

Could you please let me know how we can handle it.

Code:

page.setFooter(toolbar);

page.setCustomHeader(_header);

page.addContent(layoutBPBundle).addContent(oController.populateBundleHeader());

page.addContent(layoutBPBundle).addContent(oController.PopulateCylinderList());

return page;

Message was edited by: Jaten Sangal

Message was edited by: Jaten Sangal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try

page.setFooter(toolbar);

page.setCustomHeader(_header);

page.addContent(layoutBPBundle).addContent(oController.populateBundleHeader());

page.addContent(layoutBPBundle.clone()).addContent(oController.PopulateCylinderList());

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maksim,

Thanks for your response..

While adding Clone() with layoutBPBundle, the header now coming first but repeating once again. The sequence now as mentioned below:

Header --> First table --> header (again with should not come now) --> second table.

Could you please let me know what now need to do for header should not repeat again.

Regards,

Jaten

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you sketch layout you need? description is confusing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Layout is like

Header --> first table --> second table

Current it displaying like: in which we header details required once at first.

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how does it look when you do

page.addContent(layoutBPBundle).addContent(oController.populateBundleHeader()).addContent(oController.PopulateCylinderList());

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Maksim..

Its works for me..

Regards,

Jaten

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaten,

as long as you are creating your content in the view file you should be ok. I have not seen this scenario described unless, there are syntax errors in your files. can you please share the view code and also see if there are any errors in your code?

also, the oController functions look like they are getting executed right away, try wrapping those in a function() {  oController.yourFunction()  }

hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

There is not error while running an application. just an order of sequence is wrong.

As Maksim response, the header is coming first but still its repeating twice..

Could you please let me know why repeating while added the Clone() with layotBPBundle.