Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No inspection plan could be found

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,Guru,

I have a big issue. 

I want to set an example of FQC (Final quality control) for a material.

After I actived a QM view with the 04 inspection type , 

I created  MIC ,sampling procedure 100% inspection  Attributive inspection nonconf.units ,

Inspection plan   usage 5 GR status 4 release ,using a workcenter , control key QM01 ,MIC ,sampling procedure.

I created  production order for this material by CO01,

and I confirm the production order  ,receive the Goods.

My issue is I can not got any inspection lot from QE51n, it showed No entries found.

By using Tcode QA32 ,  I have got the inspection lot .system status is CRTD CHCR SPRQ ,I can not do the UD (the function you selected cannot be carried out !).

If I using Tcode QA02 ,the Inspection lot origin 04 ,inspection type 04  ,the tab Insp.Specifications  click  task list /spec. Big issue comes: NO Inspection plan could be found(Message QA 278 )!

I have check the inspection plan ,the task list shows the usage 5 status 4 / from lot size 0-99999999/ UOM always PC / Valid from yesterday  Valid to 999/12/31

in the SPRO the 04 inspection types 04 Task list usage 5

I really create the inspectionplan for the material ,why the system said no inspection plan could be found !

Best wishes!

Miriam Zhao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Seems that you have already checked the respective points! Additionally could you check below also?

1. Deletion flag is not set to inspection plan
  2. Whether both inspection with task list and material specification are ticked in material master against 04 inspection type?
  3. Whether GR is made with back dated posting date? (Whether GR posting date is earlier to task list creation date?)

Anand

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

aniket_gautam
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

check the changed on date of the Inspection plan on header tab, make change on date = key date

change key date manually of lot.It will work. Revert back.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zhao,

I might appear strange here but my eyes caught few things and I'm bit suspicious. Why do you keep posting the same content again and again. You responded to Arijit (on his two suggestions) four times with same response.

Besides, why do the font of System status, Key date and Usage is different from rest of the page ?

Inspection lot with CRTD status is not very rare issue and everybody has provided almost all the possible causes. You must respond to Anand's questions and also read his following document!

Inspection lots with CRTD status- Causes and Remedies

ntn

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Nitin J

Sorry for that ,because  I am in China  and the web outside of the country is not as good as you can imagine .I added  my reply many times and I can not save but at last it saved .It shows that posting the same content again and again.

Best regards!

Miriam Zhao

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's fine. But I'd suggest you to first go through every suggestion and question in this thread and follow them. I don't think you have tested and check each of them yet. If yes, tell what have you observed? They'll definitely help you.

ntn

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miriam,

Just a blind guess here. When you double check the feedback form Anand and Nancy, please can you also check if your "inspection plan" is created for the same "PLANT" where the inspection lot got created or not.

Thanks,
Arijit

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,ARijit,

thank you for your suggestion ,I have check ,the material master QM view and the inspection plan  the  work center ,are the same PLANT.

Best regards!

Miriam Zhao

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zhao,

Please can you try creating an 89 type inspection lot manually and see if there is any issues. Please maintain the required master data, QM view, etc and then execute. This will help us understand if this issue is only coming for 04 inspection type or for all inspection types.

You may need to take technical team's help to figure out where this issue is coming form.

You may try checking some of the below notes if applicable -

374931  - Inspection lots in status CRTD; without determined sample

139968  - Inspection lot has status 'CRTD' instead of 'REL' (this is some what similar note like KBA - 2112741)

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,Gurus,

Does it exist a reason I  haven't make the setting up clients. I check the standard examples for catalogs ,it is empty ,I think it is empty about the QM.

Best regards!

Miriam Zhao

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Miriam,

Check table MAPL and see if the material is assigned to the inspection plan and valid date is after the GR date.

Check your system with KBA

2112741 - Inspection plan is not selected when inspection lot is created;
Inspection lot status is CRTD

Regards,

Nancy

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Nancy,

Thank you for your reply!I have got the KBA2112741 ,but I still got the CRTD CHCR SPRo

Best Regards!

Miriam Zhao