cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS sender Communication channel error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As I'm working on JMS sender communication channel, I have created the communication channel, when I'm checking the CC in Communication monitoring it showing me error which is shown below after stop and start its showing me successful configured with null value after Refresh again the channel show me in RED with Error.

Please find the error description which I'm getting in the CC below and help me out to solve this issue.

Channel error occurred; detailed error description: com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.connector.ConnectorException: Error creating initial context with environment: {java.naming.provider.url=XXXXXX, java.naming.factory.initial=com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl, java.naming.security.principal=XXXXX, java.naming.security.credentials=XXXXX}for profile: ConnectionProfile of channel: JMS_CPI_ECC_CCon node: 148648850 having object id: ac3d0f320c9a399780cd9458f56c3532: NamingException: Error getting the server-side naming service functionality during getInitialContext operation. <br> at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.connector.JndiConnectorImpl.createInitialContext(JndiConnectorImpl.java:66) <br> ...

Thanks in Advance and will be rewarded for your valuable inputs.

Thanks

G V Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sukhsimran_singh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gananvarapu Venakt anil,

please check the below things,

1.)Please check if JMS driver is installed correctly or not.

2.)Check whether you using correct JMS Queues.

3.)Check whether the user you have used in your this JMS communication channel configuration in ID does not has authorization to connect to your JMS server.

4.)Please check the below links to configure the JMS sender and receiver channel:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/f4/2d6189f0e27a4894ad517961762db7/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/10/b1b4c8575a6e47954ad63438d303e4/content.htm

As far as I know , I think there is some problem with your configuration of the channel only.

Kindly cross check once.

Thanks,

Sukhsimran Sodhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhsimran,

Thanks for your reply, after some changes to
JNDI Lookup Name of QueueConnectionFactory &  Name of JNDI Initial Context Factory: 

Now getting below error

Channel error occurred; detailed error description: com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.connector.ConnectorException: Error creating initial context with environment: {java.naming.provider.url=XXXXX, java.naming.factory.initial=com.solacesystems.jndi.SolJNDIInitialContextFactory, java.naming.security.principal=XXXX, java.naming.security.credentials=XXXX}for profile: ConnectionProfile of channel: JMS_CPI_ECC_CCon node: 148648850 having object id: ac3d0f320c9a399780cd9458f56c3532: UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/solacesystems/jndi/SolJNDIInitialContextFactory (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0) <br> at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.connector.JndiConnectorImpl.createInitialContext(JndiConnectorImpl.java:66) <br> ...                                  

Thanks

G V Anil

sukhsimran_singh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

From the above error, I am almost sure that  there is some problem with your Java driver installation. Please reinstall the driver and try again. Please ask your basis team to look into the above error. There is nothing to be done from XI side for this error.

Please check and let me know if you need further help.

Regards,

Sukhsimran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhsimran,

The issue seems to be because of version of Java (1.4) which is not working with the implemented Solace driver (valid from Java 1.5). working on it with client IT team is it possible to have version for JMS Solace driver 1.4.

Thanks for your support in solving my issue will get back to you if I need any further inputs from your end.

Thanks

G V Anil

Answers (0)