cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Replicate PO from SRM to MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

i'm beginner in SRM and i have some problem, please kindly help me.

when i create PO limit in SRM, i got PO service created in PO MM and also service detail include in service tab.

it make the net price in PO getting wrong. i only want to create PO with limit but why it being PO with service? am i wrong in customizing?

Futhermore, can u inform me how to make replicate from SC to PR?

can SAP SRM make it with only configuration or we must make custom program?

SRM PO

http://i61.tinypic.com/25rz8e8.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/2rc9vmc.jpg

PO MM

http://i60.tinypic.com/swxppy.jpg

thanks,

Shella Elia Saderach

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shella,

In SRM there are certain scenarios which are typically used (like Classic, Extended Classic, Standalone,Decoupled).

Now incase of Classic Scenario the SC created in SRM is transferred to backend and a PR is created. Also the PO is created in backend as well.

Incase of Extended Classic Scenario the SC is created for which a PO is generated in SRm itself which is then tranferred to the backend system.

Now as asked by you whether it is possible to replicate SC to PR, the answer is yes and in that case you must activate the Classic Scenario in SRM system. If the Extended Classis Scenario is activated then the PR will not be created for the SC in the backend system.

The above is just a gist of the different scenarios. There are numerous articles in SCN which might talk specifically about these scenarios:

Technical Scenarios - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki

For the first question regarding limits can you be a bit specific on what exactly are you looking at so that it can be answered. Are you saying that when you create a Limit SC it is creating a PO in backend with Services included in the Services Tab ?

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pramod,

thank you for your reply..

my client use extended classic scenario (i'm not the one who implement SRM here)

so when we want to make a replicate SC to PR we need to change the customizing from extended to classic or we can't change it because it must define from the beginning of implementation? and if we change it to classic all the process like good receipt, service entry sheet should be done in SRM?

For my first question,

yea thats the problem but it not happen in SC, it happen in PO, when i create a Limit SC it is creating a PO in backend with Services included in the Services Tab ?

please kindly help me..

thanks,

Shella Elia Saderach

Former Member
0 Kudos

haii expert..

please help about my problem..

thanks,

Shella Elia Saderach

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shella,

There are two types of SC which can be created in terms of services (i.e., planned and unplanned services).

Planned services are those whose nature and scope is defined at the time of procurement whereas in case of unplanned services the nature is not known at the time of procurement and it is known only once the service is performed.

Unplanned services also called as limits are restricted by a value limit or might be used in scenarios where the services are deemed to be trivial in nature of the services are provided for over a longer period of time.

Regarding your first question of classic and extended classic. Why do you want to change from Extended Classic to Classic at this point of time (i.e., after implementation and after in use by the client). Yes it should be possible to change but i dont understand the reason behind the change. Regarding the changes in process in classic scenario (i.e., for GR and SES), the way in which it is created would be the same as extended classic. You can do a GR in the backend or create a confirmation in the SRM system which would post a material document in the backend system.

Finally coming to your case of Service in the limit SC

While during the creation of PO

If the "GR based invoice" flag in vendor master is checked then the PO has item category D and you can enter a SES for it.

If the "GR based invoice" flag is not checked then the PO had item catgory B.

Can you investigate with the along options. This is as per the standard behaviour in SRM.

Additionally can you just post a screenshot of what exactly do you mean by the Service entered in PO.

Regards

Pramod

Answers (0)