cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Notification in ARM GRC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am implementing ARM GRC 10.0 and working on workflow for User Access Request.

I have a query regarding email notification, as a prerequisite for the email notification to work do we need to activate the BC set GRFN-WORKFLOW-NOTIFICATION?

Do we also need to maintain the Subscriptions and if so then can you share a link with some information on it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Piyush.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Please go through below document and also you can search in the forum where you can find lot of information related to Email notifications

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhu for the document!

I went through the it but it doesn't say if we need to activate the BC set GRFN-WORKFLOW-NOTIFICATION?

Also no information on how to maintain the subscription.

I have done the SCOT setting and configured the Workflow.

Regards,

Piyush.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

BC set GRFN-WORKFLOW-NOTIFICATION is related to Process Control and as per my understanding you are configuring ARM module for access control which doesn't require activation of this BC set.

Can you explain what you mean by subscription?

In AC there will be email notifications to inform the User, Requester and Approvers about different notification events which you can configure using the document shared above.

If my understanding is not correct, please let me know the details about your requirement, I will be glad to help you

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhu!

I am able to configure the email notification with the help of the document.

I was just confused if BC set GRFN-WORKFLOW-NOTIFICATION is required for AC or not. Correctly said by you, we don't need this BC set for AC.

Regards,

Piyush.

Answers (0)